Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Crap ...Crap...Crap again....

Well nothing special about today...but bus i just got frustated with some news which i know is gonna haunt in my sleep as well for a lot number of days...
Well i donno why i always take every little thing close to my heart..may be AAISA HI HOON MAIN kinds but i seriously don't think that anyone's gonna know why i behave weird most of the times...even i'm clueless.
Today my frustation was the most of all times in this SEM but then i really can't go and kick someone's ass and take out my frustation. But then an ANONYMOUS person with whome i had a long chat today night just made me feel as to what am i getting into....I really THANK that human being for taking HIS important time just to talk to me...
And then when i came back to the room, i was just thinking as to whatever he said...
man those words really came out of a really good soul mind u....

But then as usual the stupid brainstorming session where my mind gets divided into i donno how many pieces began and the only one that came to my rescue was MUSIC....
I just can't live without Kishore da or Mohammad Rafi they are like Angels ...well now after an hour of continuous music i've regained my senses back and feel OK...

I just posted this coz i heartfully wanted to thank that INDIVIDUAL ANONYMOUS for his inspiring words today which might change my life further in due course of time...
Dude u know who u r..

1 Comments:

Blogger mphaxise said...

wow someone's talk actually convinced you...

i though u never listen to guys!


hehehe.. jus kidding... anyways so if u do feel something actually makes sense stick to it do not go back to ur frustrating thoughts...

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home