Monday, April 04, 2005

What the Hell is happening to ME...

Well it's 3:00 am now on 4th April 2005 and i'm unable to sleep.....
But it's not only today ..it's been happening from 4 months now....
Just don't know what has happened......i got up today at 4:00pm in the evening and was lying in the bed till 7:00pm blankly looking at the roof.......TOTALLY BLANK.................
This is getting tough for me......
Back home when i went during the HOLI break my mom got freaked out when she saw me restless and not sleeping in the night....She forced me to go see a doc.. I got check-ups done for aroung 800 fucking bucks just to c that everything was normal. Stupid Appolo Doc also says that i better go c a psychiatrist. But i'm unable to understand WHY IS THIS FUCKING THING happening to me ?? I'm mentally sound......
Also now i'm in such a bad/weird mood that if someone comes and offers me a fag, i will go for it.
I've been trying to reduce the frequency of the no. of fags from some months now, worked out vwey well initially but now i'm totally blank ....i can't decide what to do as well even though i have to projects to be submitted and a presentation which are all due sometime around 13th of APRIL but here i am writing the blog....
This is my first post and i donno what to write more - i know most of the times i write SHIT but this is pretty serious stuff that i've written...

4 Comments:

Blogger Schtolteheim Reinbach III said...

You expect to feel fine and dandy when youre trying to quit smoking? Dont you think theres a reason why everyone says its so hard? You're addicted to the nicotine and withdrawal will do bad things to you. Thats what you get for picking up a habit like that in the first place.

"I've been trying to reduce the frequency of the no. of fags from some months now"

"it's been happening from 4 months now...."

Yep its a real mystery! Better spend all your money on those shrinks.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Rajeev Ranjan said...

Well Reinbach....
I donno whatever u said is gonna help me or not but yes i've been thinking for quite a time now...

It's not the fags for which i'm being scared off or something...
It's been totally different why i even started coz i used to hate the SMOKERS..but then u never know what tricks can life play with u....

2:15 PM  
Blogger Rahul said...

Scary

2:01 AM  
Blogger cian said...

Hi Blogger,
Im based in London and came across your blog, I guess you would like more people to see your blog right ? I am using a simple method to get thousands of people tp see my blog site every day!
And you can do the same.
Just check out my website to get all the inside info on this easy FREE method for getting a lot of people to see your blog :

http://www.viraldownline.com

Best Regards,

Cian

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home